Your chance to connect directly with the onboard connectivity community
The organisers of Space Tech Expo, Europe’s leading supply chain event for the space industry present: Onboard Connectivity Summit, a two-day conference and exhibition focused on open network integration of connectivity technologies in the maritime and aviation sectors.
Onboard Connectivity Summit goes beyond just satellite connectivity and takes a holistic view at the network technologies and system integration required to enable future Internet of Things (IoT), passenger experience and crew welfare services to future proof their operations.
The summit is the only event that offers transferable insights from the maritime and aviation industry on topics such as retrofitting, system integration and passenger experience. It is the platform to discuss how to enable the connected and efficient vessel and aircraft of the future. During Onboard Connectivity Summit you will meet all experts in the field of connectivity, network technologies and system integration.
Delegates will unlock actionable insights for implementing future proof network infrastructure; seamless integration of software as a service (SaaS) and over the top services (OTT) with existing systems; and commercialising IoT technologies.
The Onboard Connectivity Summit offers an unrivalled opportunity to access and influence over 250 purchasers of connectivity solutions.
- Decision makers and influencers within Maritime and Aviation responsible for IT, 5G, IoT, digital transformation, network architecture, operations, innovation
- OTT service providers, SaaS service providers, network connectivity and technology providers wanting to achieve seamless integration of their services and technologies within the maritime and aviation industry
- CTOs, COOs, and decision makers within satellite services and operations responsible for: 5G, standardisation, network architecture, service infrastructure networks, service management, capacity management, ground infrastructure, digitisation, innovation, R&D
- Creating future proof open architecture network connectivity to enable seamless integration of SaaS and OTT for operational excellence, passenger experience and crew welfare
- Strong end-user focus: a dedicated conference track to bring together the integration of OTT content and IoT / SaaS solutions, such as remote monitoring and passenger/crew experience, with connectivity technologies in maritime, aviation
- We have a wide range of sponsorship opportunities available to suit your business needs and objectives. From entry-level branding and exhibiting opportunities to premium packages offering thought leadership and speaking opportunities, combined with comprehensive networking, as well as online and onsite marketing exposure.
Our team is highly experienced in delivering quality events that maximise effective business networking; from our well-researched programmes and thought-leading speakers to our polished operational delivery, you can be assured that your brand is aligned with a highly respected industry event.
Talk to us today, discuss your requirements and let us tailor a bespoke package to suit your specific needs.